- Gadget Finder
- How To
- Digit Top10
Featured Hot DealsRs. 14644Rs. 12499Rs. 35950Rs. 43849Rs. 17990Rs. 48490Rs. 21599Rs. 43349
- Thinkdigit.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Thinkdigit under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Thinkdigit communicate with you about offers from Thinkdigit and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site, forum, contests, use of softwares, articles, white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
- Thinkdigit may share your information with its business partners who sponsor an event, white paper downloads, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with Thinkdigit.com.
- We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender email id with details of the correction requested.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Thinkdigit web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Thinkdigit or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information; our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out by sending an email to editor AT thinkdigit.com.
- Thinkdigit may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- We transfer information about you if Thinkdigit is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Thinkdigit reserves the right to use the information to provide the user a more personalized online experience. Thinkdigit provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Thinkdigit is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Thinkdigit is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Thinkdigit is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Content Need to added: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,please see
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you the services that you have requested.
- Tell you about exciting offers which we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising that you see on Thinkdigit.com.
- Improve your experience on Thinkdigit.com.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
How to contact us:
Write to us at:
Nine Dot Nine Interactive Pvt. Ltd
Office No. B201-B20,
Arjun Centre B Wing,
Station Road, Govandi ( East)
Fax: 022- 67899667