Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Want to purchase a new webcam
19-08-2012, 01:58 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Want to purchase a new webcam
Guys, I will be purchasing my first webcam. After going through few post here in this forum and over net, I really liked these two:
1.logitech-c270h-hd [ http://www.flipkart.com/logitech-c27...ith-headphone/ ]
2.logitech-c310 [ http://www.flipkart.com/logitech-c310-webcam/ ]
I'm afraid of two things:
1. I use net through my smartphone, So I use switch between 2g and 3g internet pack normally, Most of the time I use 2g internet packs .
So please tell me If I will using 2g internet, will video recording become laggy (I will degrade video quality obviously, Is this option present btw???).??
2. I am not a hardcore gamer, so I have simple hardware configuration, Dual Core 2 Ghz processor and 2 gb ram. Will this make video recording slow and pausy,
1. I found these two webcam has a difference of that of autofocus and fixed focus, Is that A big point to consider ??
2. Can I lower recording quality from hd to lower resolution, in case I'm using 2g internet, will video run without lagging then??
* I will be using skype and other chatting software only.*
Please give your views guys.???
please anyone ?????