1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:gaming. mw 12,brddrlnds 2,absolution
2.What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?Ans:no
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?Ans:win 7 64
5. How much hard drive space is needed?Ans:500 gb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:want to buy a new one.21 inches.1600x900
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
8. When are you planning to buy the system?Ans:mostly 9|2|13
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?Ans:no.assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:hyderabad.i am buying locally.i can buy online
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
*I have listed the following parts. Please make some suggestions (any cheaper and better alternatives). And is everything okay(all sizes and form factors).*Processor – i5 3550*Mobo- intel db75en*Monitor – (suggest a 1600x900 one below 6000)*Gpu-asus engtx 560*Cabinet – suggest something below 4000(mostly cooler master )PSU-corsair gs 600(or shud I opt for a *seasonic 600W one)Speaker- mostly altec lansing v2621