Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Gaming pc at 25k
21-08-2012, 11:24 PM #1
Gaming pc at 25k
I need a gaming pc configuration for my friend. Please suggest any intel or amd based rig. Thanks in advance.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games like fifa 12, nfs run, cod etc
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:yes, 17"-20", greater or equals to 1280x720
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: kolkata, yes I am buying locally.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Asus+AMD combo preferred."Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood it."
22-08-2012, 11:31 AM #2
Re: Gaming pc at 25k
Intel Pentium G630 @ 3.6K
Gigabyte GA-H61-D2H @ 3.1K
Corsair Value 4 GB X 1 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 1.2K
WD Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA II @ 4K
Corsair CX 430V2 @ 2.7K
17" AOC/BenQ LED @ 4K
Sapphire HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 5.2K
Normal Cabinet w/o SMPS @ 0.8KAMD FX 8350|16 GB RipjawX 1873 MHz CL10 @ 1.6V MHz|1+2TB Seagate + 1 TB WD Green 64MB Cache|Sabertooth 990FX|Sapphire HD 7950 VApor-X OC with Boost|GT 240 1 GB GDDR5 PhysX|CM690II Advanced|LG D2342P Cinema 3D Display|TX850 V2|2 CM 1600RPM FAN|MX518|Razer Goliathus|Razer Arctosa|Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset|CM Hyper 212 Plus|APC1.1KVA| Moto Defy Plus|HCL Me Y2 Tab (rooted)
25-08-2012, 09:40 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
Re: Gaming pc at 25k
make it 18.5 inch monitor, you can buy Zebby cabinet and PSU though zebby PSU are not the best rated but still are decent performers. no no to iball (well I do not like iBall personal prejudice n bad experience)
or u can get
Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 350W - 1.6-17K as well
and maybe cilus can suggest AMD config as well