Results 1 to 2 of 2
21-08-2012, 03:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Gaming PC - Budget 35-45k, Please suggest (without monitor & graphic card)
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:Gaming - BF3, GTA4, 5 in future etc, Adobe CS5, web designing, graphic designing
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
3. What is your MAX budget?
4. Planning to overclock?
A:not now but might be in future
5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A: win7 or 8
6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A: 1TB or more
7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A: Do not want to buy any moniter
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A: this weekend
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A: Yes its monitor, graphic card, keyboard-mouse & dvd writer
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A: Delhi/nehru place
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: Please tell me the best of best config.
Thanks in advance
22-08-2012, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Gaming PC - Budget 35-45k, Please suggest (without monitor & graphic card)
Same way, Do you already have the Graphics Card ?? If yes, post the model & make.
If not, then mention which Graphics card you wanted to buy in future. Mainly this will be helpful to decide the Power Supply Unit.
For the rest, here goes your Config.
Component Product Price Processor Intel i5 2500k 12000 Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX 11000 RAM Gskill RipjawsX 8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz CL9 3000 HDD Seagate Baracuda 1TB 7200 64MB cache 5400 PSU Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2 5800 Cabinet NZXT Source Elite 210 2400 Keyboard & Mice Logitech MM Combo 700 UPS APC 700va 2400
Total : 43k2600k|Maximus IV Ex-Z|Venomous X RT CM R4's Push Pull|RipjawX 16GB|Sapphire HD7970 CF [1250MHz]|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB|WD Black Raid 0|AX850w|Asus Xonar DX|Dell U2412M x 3 Eyefinity|HAF 932 Advanced|Sentry II| Logitech G27, G15, Attack II, C310 HD|Razer DeathAdder, Megalodon|Steelseries Ikari Optical|
My Game Collection & Sapphire HD 7970 Unboxing