Results 1 to 1 of 1
20-08-2012, 09:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Need to buy a gaming pc under 45k.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming and Entertaintment.
I am going to run games like Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, Just cause 2, Assassins Creed brotherhood , Gta 4, nd upcoming games like Crysis 3 , Gta 5.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 45k, cant xtnd a bit .
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win7 64 bit
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB preferred.
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, Screen Size 22' inch ,1920 x 1440 and should be LED.
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Wanna buy everything.(This will be my first pc)
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: During the puja vacation.(coming october)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: NOPE, BUT WILL ASSEMBLE MYSELF.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: SILIGURI.(WEST BENGAL) Yea, i will be buying locally and also online if not available locally.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i want to bulid a pc totally for gaming . I want to play games in medium settings . And about processor i would like core i3 or i5, RAM more 4 gb,.