Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Basic PC under 25k
20-08-2012, 08:43 PM #1
Basic PC under 25k
I want to buy a PC for my sister who just started Computer Engineering.She will be using this PC for the next 4 years of her Engineering Degree.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:For Computer Eng Study Purpose
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:By an Assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Hyderabad and buying locally
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I also want speakers and UPS within 25k Budget.
I am not a fanboy of anything so please suggest AMD or Intel config within the stipulated budget.AMD FX 8320, Asus M5A97 R2.0, Sapphire 7770 1GB, Kingston V+200 240GB, Corsair TX650M, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Corsair H60, Corsair 300R, Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW, Deep cool 120mm 4 BLUE LED Fans, Dell ST2220L LED, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Logitech G400, Logitech Z313.
20-08-2012, 09:41 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Re: Basic PC under 25k
why not Laptop instead ? Your sister can also carry it for presentations and project works. Just a thought
21-08-2012, 07:51 AM #3
Re: Basic PC under 25k
Then Please suggest a Basic Laptop under 25k with core i3,4GB Ram.I am thinking of Wipro E.go Classic.Please advise.AMD FX 8320, Asus M5A97 R2.0, Sapphire 7770 1GB, Kingston V+200 240GB, Corsair TX650M, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Corsair H60, Corsair 300R, Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW, Deep cool 120mm 4 BLUE LED Fans, Dell ST2220L LED, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Logitech G400, Logitech Z313.
21-08-2012, 01:14 PM #4
I don't think a 25k can hold for 4 years. Look for Asus A43S or A53S based laptops which will have i3, 4 gb ram, 500 gb hdd with Intel hd gfx. Price will be around 27k. They have far better build quality than hcl or wipro laptops. Also look for the second gen i3 processors, not the 1st gen one.AMD FX 8350|16 GB RipjawX 1873 MHz CL10 @ 1.6V MHz|1+2TB Seagate + 1 TB WD Green 64MB Cache|Sabertooth 990FX|Sapphire HD 7950 VApor-X OC with Boost|GT 240 1 GB GDDR5 PhysX|CM690II Advanced|LG D2342P Cinema 3D Display|TX850 V2|2 CM 1600RPM FAN|MX518|Razer Goliathus|Razer Arctosa|Razer Megalodon 7.1 Headset|CM Hyper 212 Plus|APC1.1KVA| Moto Defy Plus|HCL Me Y2 Tab (rooted)