Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: pc upgrade
09-08-2012, 01:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: fps latest games with some civilization 5, cod latest, at low or mid display settings.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: i have Samsung 20 inch led.
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard, mouse, ups.
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:a month or so.
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:by an assembler.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I am staying at bhubaneswar. online option is open if found overal cheaper.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i want amd processor under 3k, am3 mobo under 3k, good graphix card under 5k, ddr3 ram.