Airtel SIM not working in Mobile

Thread: Airtel SIM not working in Mobile

Default Airtel SIM not working in Mobile

Hi All,

My father has Samsung Guru 200 mobile (SGH-B200), with Airtel Sim. Saturday he had been to Hyderabad to leave my brother for his work place, From Sunday onwards his mobile is been blocked for outgoing calls, he came back to Bangalore today.

The problem is when i put my Spice sim from my N73ME to that mobile and outgoing is working fine, the Airtel is also working fine (outgoing calls) in my N73ME, but again when i put back the Airtel sim to B200 mobile, outgoing calls is not supported, it says "Service Not Available".

I contacted the Airtel customer care, they gave to type in this code *#333*0000# and call, when doing this it says "System Busy!! Please Try after Sometime"

Guys please do help me, what may be the problem.

Only Airtel Sim is not working in the Samsung Mobile.
    Popular Gadget Deals
    C2Q Q6600 G0|ASUS Maximus Formula|XMS2 1GB x2|CM extreme Power 600W|CM Elite 332|WD 320GB HDD|Seagate 80GB HDD|SONY DVD+RW|Viewsonic VA1912wb 19"|XFX 7600GS|OCZ Vendetta 2|HP dv2601tx|Nokia N73 ME

Broken In

Default Re: Airtel SIM not working in Mobile

I think u should go to a Airtel Customer Centre and make them rectify it manually. That way it will be faster.

Did you try some other Airtel sim with the samsung mobile.
    I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

www.nerdweed.blogspot.com

Yes, My brother did check with his Airtel SIM in the Samsung phone, it is not working for him too, i mean outgoing calls. I have brought it to office today, to take it to the Airtel Customer Centre which is near my office.

Last night i called the Airtel Customer Care people, one of them told, that there is issue in Airtel that for some numbers outgoing is not happening.

Had been to the Airtel customer centre, they changed the Caller Id settings to Default (Show Number) after that everything is running fine.
    Last edited by channabasanna; 17-09-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    C2Q Q6600 G0|ASUS Maximus Formula|XMS2 1GB x2|CM extreme Power 600W|CM Elite 332|WD 320GB HDD|Seagate 80GB HDD|SONY DVD+RW|Viewsonic VA1912wb 19"|XFX 7600GS|OCZ Vendetta 2|HP dv2601tx|Nokia N73 ME

Point Blanc

good it got rectified,

though I think its more of a sim issue. ANd airtel people can change the sim

Nah, coz none of the Airtel sims were working. It happens because of the setting. I earlier used to use the hide number option when some jerks tried to misuse my mobile but I used to think this would work (outgoing won't happen) through all the networks.
    I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

www.nerdweed.blogspot.com