Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    Namaste!
    Anyone here can do me a favour pls.?
    Actually, i am planning to buy a new mobile but i need Call Recording feature in it. I chkd out an app - Call Recorder ACR (By NLL). Their page at Google Play shows Galaxy Core's name in the supported handset list on which their app works fine. But, can anyone help me here by trying d app in their Samsung Galaxy Core and let me know whether it's working well or not? Pls..
    I'll only buy d set if d app works fine on it.. Pls. Can someone try this app? Pls..
    Popular Gadget Deals

  2. #2
    Wise Old Owl ankush28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,508

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    First of all in Android not a single call recorder is 100% reliable... Yes its true.
    Still you can try some of them and pick one that you find most reliable
    I am using Tasker app and I've created an profile it works properly "mostly"... as tasker always run in BG and stay in notification area, phone support doesnt matter IMO if app is working in one phone it should work in others(unless android version of phone is not supported)

    for more info forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9545175#post9545175
    androidbqbq.blogspot.com <-- for android lovers
    Lenovo G580(i5-3230M) || Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 || Asus Nexus 7 (2012)

    Motorola Moto G 16GB XT1033

  3. #3
    Wise Old Owl SaiyanGoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Raipur
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    Quote Originally Posted by ishan_kkr View Post
    Namaste!
    Anyone here can do me a favour pls.?
    Actually, i am planning to buy a new mobile but i need Call Recording feature in it. I chkd out an app - Call Recorder ACR (By NLL). Their page at Google Play shows Galaxy Core's name in the supported handset list on which their app works fine. But, can anyone help me here by trying d app in their Samsung Galaxy Core and let me know whether it's working well or not? Pls..
    I'll only buy d set if d app works fine on it.. Pls. Can someone try this app? Pls..
    if your budget is around 15-16k buy Xperia L . if its around 11-12k get huawei Ascend P1, galaxy core is cr@p. Don't buy it.
    Phone: LG Optimus G E970 | IEM: Soundmagic ES18 | Old Phone: Samsung Galaxy Y
    My Animelist -> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SaiyanGoku&sclick=1
    A little blog of mine -> http://animekart.blogspot.com
    Speedtest -> http://www.speedtest.net/result/3401486188.png

  4. #4
    Wise Old Owl ankush28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,508

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    if your budget is around 15-16k buy Xperia L . if its around 11-12k get huawei Ascend P1, galaxy core is cr@p. Don't buy it.
    Oops i didnt noticed about core, its really crap avoid it ...
    +1 for xperia L or M
    androidbqbq.blogspot.com <-- for android lovers
    Lenovo G580(i5-3230M) || Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 || Asus Nexus 7 (2012)

    Motorola Moto G 16GB XT1033

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    Ascend P1 is good? Will it have call rec?

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    Quote Originally Posted by ankush28 View Post
    First of all in Android not a single call recorder is 100% reliable... Yes its true.
    Still you can try some of them and pick one that you find most reliable
    I am using Tasker app and I've created an profile it works properly "mostly"... as tasker always run in BG and stay in notification area, phone support doesnt matter IMO if app is working in one phone it should work in others(unless android version of phone is not supported)

    for more info forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9545175#post9545175
    tasker app records all calls automatically? How is d sound quality of the other party? Is there a beep? Does it work in Xperia M or Xperia L?

  7. #7
    Wise Old Owl ankush28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,508

    Default Re: Call Recorder for Samsung Galaxy Core

    check ur PM
    androidbqbq.blogspot.com <-- for android lovers
    Lenovo G580(i5-3230M) || Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 || Asus Nexus 7 (2012)

    Motorola Moto G 16GB XT1033

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Close