The LG Optimus One Thread - Page 107

Page 107 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7 57 87 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 4621
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The LG Optimus One Thread

  1. #3181
    Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    4,244

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Not now..!!

    Will be waiting for Beta 5, due to camera preview problem.

    BTW I guess data works on CM9 right..??

    Also looking forward to the MIUI..!! Hope it also gets fixed soon..!!

    BTW was following XDA continuously from morning...!! Many things got fixed at once..!! Funny SIM on CM7 Nightly's, Camera on CM9 etc..!!
    Popular Gadget Deals
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

  2. #3182
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    ^^ even better news

    BETA4
    Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    Fixed youtube
    Fixed facebook sync
    Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    improved stability (had no freezes anymore)
    so who are shifting to CM9 finally?
    I would love to jump to CM9... Maybe Beta 5... Maybe later...

    But CM7 is so good... Almost fully baked... Should anyone leave it for CM9 considering its still early beta?

    I have been waiting for a week now for the new CM7 nightly... I check every few hours for it...

    CM9 is getting better very quickly for sure...

    -------------------------------------------------------
    I am on Amonra 1.1 which has been working fine...

    Should I upgrade to Amonra 3.0.6 from -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1523050

    Flashable zips sound easy... Just flash it like any other zip... reboot and you have replaced your old recovery...

    Should I go for it?
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  3. #3183
    Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    4,244

    Default

    I'm still on A8

    Perfectly stable and fully working ROM
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

  4. #3184
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    I'm still on A8

    Perfectly stable and fully working ROM
    Yes, A8 was perfectly stable... But the new baseband truely improves cell tower reception... But I miss the A8...
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  5. #3185
    Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    4,244

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    I am on Amonra 1.1 which has been working fine...

    Should I upgrade to Amonra 3.0.6 from -- [RECOVERYs][LATEST]Flashable Recovery Zips For P500 - xda-developers

    Flashable zips sound easy... Just flash it like any other zip... reboot and you have replaced your old recovery...

    Should I go for it?
    You can. gmg9 is already on it AFAIK

    Ya, heard about the advantages of New BB, but not getting a Good ROM on New BB to shift to..!!

    CM Nightly's can't be considered as they have too bugs, even on basic features like phone getting rebooted on incoming call and all

    I need atleast basic smartphone features to work perfectly fine as this is my primary phone.
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

  6. #3186
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    Will be waiting for Beta 5, due to camera preview problem.
    lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    BTW I guess data works on CM9 right..??
    since beta1. data is no.1 priority for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    Also looking forward to the MIUI..!! Hope it also gets fixed soon..!!
    won't. its based on CM9 code (patches integrated with MIUI). so anything that work in CM9 will work in MIUI. nothing new.

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    BTW was following XDA continuously from morning...!! Many things got fixed at once..!! Funny SIM on CM7 Nightly's, Camera on CM9 etc..!!
    i read about funny sim. what is this exactly? please don't post any link. just a brief 1 liner will do

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    I would love to jump to CM9... Maybe Beta 5... Maybe later...
    maybe when its 101% stable

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    But CM7 is so good... Almost fully baked... Should anyone leave it for CM9 considering its still early beta?
    give it a try creating a nandroid backup.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    I have been waiting for a week now for the new CM7 nightly... I check every few hours for it...
    CM7 nightly build is released every night

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    CM9 is getting better very quickly for sure...
    adam is working on CM7. lupohirp, arjen and a few others (not recognized DEV) are working on CM9.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    I am on Amonra 1.1 which has been working fine...

    Should I upgrade to Amonra 3.0.6 from -- [RECOVERYs][LATEST]Flashable Recovery Zips For P500 - xda-developers

    Flashable zips sound easy... Just flash it like any other zip... reboot and you have replaced your old recovery...

    Should I go for it?
    theres nothing new and as all roms are supported, your wish

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    You can. gmg9 is already on it AFAIK

    Ya, heard about the advantages of New BB, but not getting a Good ROM on New BB to shift to..!!

    CM Nightly's can't be considered as they have too bugs, even on basic features like phone getting rebooted on incoming call and all

    I need atleast basic smartphone features to work perfectly fine as this is my primary phone.
    CM9. not even a single hang or reboot since 2 weeks (or since beta 2 or so).

  7. #3187
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    CM7 nightly build is released every night
    Not really... Last Nightly was released on 22nd February... -- CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution


    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    adam is working on CM7. lupohirp, arjen and a few others (not recognized DEV) are working on CM9.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    CM9. not even a single hang or reboot since 2 weeks (or since beta 2 or so).
    I will jump into CM9 to get a taste of it...
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  8. #3188
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    adam ran away

    well i just now updated to Beta4 and camera works but with the strangest bug ever seen. there is nothing on the camera screen. once you click a pic the pic appears on preview and can be checked but camera is blank. so you can't say what will appear on the screen

  9. #3189
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    adam ran away

    well i just now updated to Beta4 and camera works but with the strangest bug ever seen. there is nothing on the camera screen. once you click a pic the pic appears on preview and can be checked but camera is blank. so you can't say what will appear on the screen
    LOL... That is one bug...

    Try some other camera app, like HDR+ or something?

    I am downloading Beta4 now... will upgrade right away... do I need GAPPS? I have the old GAPPS zip... would it work?

    -----------------

    And what is colour banding?
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  10. #3190
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    i'll try LGcamera from market. it'll work but i have a feeling the preview won't appear.

    colour banding is the appearance of different colour zone on the screen. from blank to brownish, etc. i tried to take a screenshot but in screenshot it appears fine.

  11. #3191
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    I have successfully flashed CM9 Beta 4... Now, trying other things... Messed up the phone, stuck in bootloop because I formatted the system after flashing wrong GB based GAPPS... Had to reinstall CM9 Beta 4...

    Looks good...

    Will post screenshots tomorrow...

    Cheers!
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  12. #3192
    Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    4,244

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    @Sam, As we all know, for few people data and gsm is not working even when their baseband is correct. So they named those SIM's as funny SIM's. It may be 32k, 64k or even 128k. Doesn't matter. So Adam finally find out the problem with Funny SIM's on both New and Old BB. It means you can even use Nightly's on Old BB with Funny SIM Fix.
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

  13. #3193
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    ICS first impressions...

    Lot of work still to be done to make it usable. CM 7 is miles ahead of CM 9 in stability, compatibility, speed and features.

    Youtube does not work.
    Google Voice Typing does not work.
    Apps crash all the time, like Gallery, Swype keyboard.
    Stock browser is not good.
    Link2SD does not detect second partition.

    And a few other things...

    Lupo and Adam should join together to make CM 9 better.
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  14. #3194
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    ayssntittays Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /there~
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Almost Every major ROM is available for our device. I'm glad that I bought this device. :thumbup:
    Thank you devs. :thumbup:
    [URL="https://twitter.com/crazbian"]Twitter[/URL] | [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061133862"]Steam[/URL] | [URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/niaaa"]MyAnimeList[/URL]
    [SPOILER]Intel Pentium E5400 @2.7 Ghz | Intel DG41RQ | 2 GB A-Data DDR2 | WD Caviar Green 1TB | nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512 MB
    LG Optimus One P500 | Windows 8 x86 | Arch Linux x86_64[/SPOILER]

  15. #3195
    Right Off the Assembly Line y2karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Flashed cm9, its awesome, eventhough its beta 4 its still fully functional with data, wifi,to my surprise even link2sd working with no problem, battery was also good but camera, color banding needs to be fixed.

    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

  16. #3196
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by y2karthik View Post
    Flashed cm9, its awesome, eventhough its beta 4 its still fully functional with data, wifi,to my surprise even link2sd working with no problem, battery was also good but camera, color banding needs to be fixed.

    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
    What? Link2SD is working? That damned app just cannot find my ext4 partition...

    CM9 is good, but still a very long way to go until it becomes as functional and stable as CM7... I will continue using CM9... not going back right now, unless something really breaks down...
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  17. #3197
    Right Off the Assembly Line y2karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I am using ext2.:-P
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    What? Link2SD is working? That damned app just cannot find my ext4 partition...

    CM9 is good, but still a very long way to go until it becomes as functional and stable as CM7... I will continue using CM9... not going back right now, unless something really breaks down...


    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

  18. #3198
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by krishnandu.sarkar View Post
    @Sam, As we all know, for few people data and gsm is not working even when their baseband is correct. So they named those SIM's as funny SIM's. It may be 32k, 64k or even 128k. Doesn't matter. So Adam finally find out the problem with Funny SIM's on both New and Old BB. It means you can even use Nightly's on Old BB with Funny SIM Fix.
    thanks for the explanation. so its not exactly old baseband fix but rather 100% new baseband will work in ICS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    I have successfully flashed CM9 Beta 4... Now, trying other things... Messed up the phone, stuck in bootloop because I formatted the system after flashing wrong GB based GAPPS... Had to reinstall CM9 Beta 4...

    Looks good...

    Will post screenshots tomorrow...

    Cheers!
    if you have downloaded the 20122402 GAPPS ICS, you may delete the unnecessary apps from it like the optional folder. it contains NFC files.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    Lot of work still to be done to make it usable. CM 7 is miles ahead of CM 9 in stability, compatibility, speed and features.
    CM9 is stable & fast as CM7 expect the fact that many things are not implemented and the latter half that are implemented doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    Lupo and Adam should join together to make CM 9 better.
    CM7 is a dead project anyway. Better join hands to make CM9 arrive in our mobiles before others

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_tarun View Post
    Almost Every major ROM is available for our device. I'm glad that I bought this device. :thumbup:
    Thank you devs. :thumbup:
    yup. when i first bought this mobile i regretted for buying as the stock rom was buggy (lag in response) but once switched to custom rom, it was a new mobile everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by y2karthik View Post
    camera, color banding needs to be fixed.
    camera is almost fixed but colour banding will take time (may never get fixed)

  19. #3199
    Simply a DIGITian krishnandu.sarkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    4,244

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Well, it's not old or new BB fix. BB fix are diff thing. This is SIM Fix on both Old and New BB.

    It was designed for Old BB, but the members who tested said it works on New BB too.
    • Read The Forum RULES First.
    • Before PM'ing Or Asking Any Questions To Any Mod Read The FAQ's
    • Before Starting A New Thread Read The STICKY THREADS First
    • Before Participating In Bazaar Section Read The BAZAAR RULES

  20. #3200
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    oh now i got what this is all about

  21. #3201
    Right Off the Assembly Line y2karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Why there's huge size diff between normal gapps and ics gapps,that too from 4mb to 50mb,also how can we delete the nfc releated files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    thanks for the explanation. so its not exactly old baseband fix but rather 100% new baseband will work in ICS.



    if you have downloaded the 20122402 GAPPS ICS, you may delete the unnecessary apps from it like the optional folder. it contains NFC files.



    CM9 is stable & fast as CM7 expect the fact that many things are not implemented and the latter half that are implemented doesn't work



    CM7 is a dead project anyway. Better join hands to make CM9 arrive in our mobiles before others



    yup. when i first bought this mobile i regretted for buying as the stock rom was buggy (lag in response) but once switched to custom rom, it was a new mobile everyday.



    camera is almost fixed but colour banding will take time (may never get fixed)


    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

  22. #3202
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by y2karthik View Post
    Why there's huge size diff between normal gapps and ics gapps,that too from 4mb to 50mb,also how can we delete the nfc releated files.
    4Mb GAPPS is old. it lacks many apps & library files.

    download the signed zip file. open it using 7zip or winrar (don't extract). delete others file & others zip. you may go to system/app & delete any other apps that you mayn't need but don't delete anything that have the name "google" or "login". market may FC.

  23. #3203
    Right Off the Assembly Line y2karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Will try later,but the ics gapps occupies more internal memory ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    4Mb GAPPS is old. it lacks many apps & library files.

    download the signed zip file. open it using 7zip or winrar (don't extract). delete others file & others zip. you may go to system/app & delete any other apps that you mayn't need but don't delete anything that have the name "google" or "login". market may FC.


    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

  24. #3204
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    yes it is huge. 50Mb or more. full of useless apps. i deleted some apps & tts (text to speech) files and now i have a 15Mb GAPPS

  25. #3205
    Peak Oil is real! AndroidFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,463

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    yes it is huge. 50Mb or more. full of useless apps. i deleted some apps & tts (text to speech) files and now i have a 15Mb GAPPS
    Does TTS (Google Voice Search or Voice Typing) work on your ICS? Mine does not work... I have the latest GAPPS... 24th Feb signed GAPPS...
    Daily Driver -- Galaxy Nexus Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

  26. #3206
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    ayssntittays Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /there~
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I want to make mine like MIUI. Any links, how-tos,tuts. ?
    [URL="https://twitter.com/crazbian"]Twitter[/URL] | [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061133862"]Steam[/URL] | [URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/niaaa"]MyAnimeList[/URL]
    [SPOILER]Intel Pentium E5400 @2.7 Ghz | Intel DG41RQ | 2 GB A-Data DDR2 | WD Caviar Green 1TB | nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512 MB
    LG Optimus One P500 | Windows 8 x86 | Arch Linux x86_64[/SPOILER]

  27. #3207
    Right Off the Assembly Line y2karthik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Simply flash miui ics port i.e DoozzzedUI MIUI 4.0 PORT,I think two miui available which was fully functional at par with cm9
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_tarun View Post
    I want to make mine like MIUI. Any links, how-tos,tuts. ?


    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by y2karthik; 02-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  28. #3208
    sam
    sam is offline
    Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    13,509

    Default Re: The LG Optimus One Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidFan View Post
    Does TTS (Google Voice Search or Voice Typing) work on your ICS? Mine does not work... I have the latest GAPPS... 24th Feb signed GAPPS...
    don't know. i removed all TTS crap from my rom as i don't use them. this saved me 50Mb worth of space (after deleting a few more things).

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_tarun View Post
    I want to make mine like MIUI. Any links, how-tos,tuts. ?
    play with framework if you want to DIY.

  29. #3209
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    ayssntittays Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /there~
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y2karthik View Post
    Will try later,but the ics gapps occupies more internal memory ,




    Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
    Data doesn't work in there. :thumbdown: so cannot flash that.
    [URL="https://twitter.com/crazbian"]Twitter[/URL] | [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061133862"]Steam[/URL] | [URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/niaaa"]MyAnimeList[/URL]
    [SPOILER]Intel Pentium E5400 @2.7 Ghz | Intel DG41RQ | 2 GB A-Data DDR2 | WD Caviar Green 1TB | nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512 MB
    LG Optimus One P500 | Windows 8 x86 | Arch Linux x86_64[/SPOILER]

  30. #3210
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    ayssntittays Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /there~
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

    play with framework if you want to DIY.
    Ill try flashing the framework, systemui, and MIUIsystem .apks from the miui port. Lets see what happens.
    [URL="https://twitter.com/crazbian"]Twitter[/URL] | [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061133862"]Steam[/URL] | [URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/niaaa"]MyAnimeList[/URL]
    [SPOILER]Intel Pentium E5400 @2.7 Ghz | Intel DG41RQ | 2 GB A-Data DDR2 | WD Caviar Green 1TB | nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512 MB
    LG Optimus One P500 | Windows 8 x86 | Arch Linux x86_64[/SPOILER]

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 31-12-2013, 04:02 PM
  2. 17-10-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. 06-09-2013, 03:34 AM
  4. 07-08-2013, 01:47 AM
  5. 23-07-2013, 09:55 PM
  6. 01-07-2013, 07:35 PM
  7. 19-05-2013, 08:48 PM
  8. 17-05-2013, 07:28 PM
  9. 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM
  10. 28-04-2013, 07:22 PM
  11. 07-04-2013, 06:24 PM
  12. 22-02-2013, 12:51 PM
  13. 04-02-2013, 03:00 PM
  14. 23-01-2013, 09:55 PM
  15. 20-01-2013, 02:58 PM
  16. 08-01-2013, 10:04 PM
  17. 26-12-2012, 04:44 AM
  18. 21-12-2012, 11:20 PM
  19. 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM
  20. 10-09-2012, 10:53 AM
  21. 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
  22. 14-08-2012, 06:27 PM
  23. 03-08-2012, 06:57 PM
  24. 23-07-2012, 01:13 AM
  25. 14-07-2012, 07:07 PM
  26. 01-07-2012, 04:09 AM
  27. 10-06-2012, 01:02 PM
  28. 26-05-2012, 04:24 PM
  29. 15-05-2012, 09:26 PM
  30. 27-04-2012, 06:19 PM
  31. 26-04-2012, 03:24 PM
  32. 23-04-2012, 08:16 PM
  33. 21-04-2012, 11:14 PM
  34. 11-04-2012, 09:54 PM
  35. 03-04-2012, 03:36 PM
  36. 31-03-2012, 04:22 AM
  37. 31-03-2012, 01:47 AM
  38. 23-03-2012, 09:54 AM
  39. 20-03-2012, 03:33 PM
  40. 08-03-2012, 10:32 PM
  41. 05-03-2012, 02:54 AM
  42. 04-03-2012, 08:51 AM
  43. 29-02-2012, 05:39 PM
  44. 29-02-2012, 04:21 AM
  45. 28-02-2012, 12:38 AM
  46. 26-02-2012, 12:51 AM
  47. 25-02-2012, 06:24 PM
  48. 11-02-2012, 07:12 PM
  49. 28-01-2012, 10:18 PM
  50. 19-01-2012, 01:07 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Is the LG Optimus 2x right for me?
    By gohan89 in forum Buying Advice
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-07-2012, 02:14 PM
  2. LG Optimus 2x @15k
    By nokia6600 in forum Mobiles and Tablets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. The LG Optimus Net Thread
    By dmanojkmr in forum Mobiles and Tablets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:02 PM
  4. my take on lg optimus 2x
    By borax12 in forum Mobiles and Tablets
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Close