Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Laptop under 1000 GBP
02-07-2012, 02:00 PM #1
Laptop under 1000 GBP
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Screen should be good for gaming and movie watching. Weight shouldn't be too much.
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Any brand preferable.
4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
From office work to performace based tasks like heavy gaming.
5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
HD will be better 1920x1080.
6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
Purchasing from UK. Looking for International warranty and good after sale services.
By pranav0091 in forum Laptops and NetbooksReplies: 18Last Post: 07-07-2012, 12:18 PM
By raksrules in forum Laptops and NetbooksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:25 AM
By gsenthil in forum Laptops and NetbooksReplies: 5Last Post: 27-01-2008, 07:08 PM
By gary4gar in forum Hardware Q&AReplies: 4Last Post: 19-09-2007, 10:01 AM
By naresh_kummar in forum PC Components / ConfigurationsReplies: 1Last Post: 14-07-2006, 05:55 PM