In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names?

Apprentice

Default Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

http://in.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EC41E63CB8882CF2
    Full zu mountain saga in chinese..

yes i remember..
    Popular Gadget Deals

Default Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

yes i know youtube pe hai.. lekin sab chinese version mein hai....

yadavbose

Thumbs up Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar11 View Post
    In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kung fu TV series what were their names?
    Please help me out....
    i used to see those series but i don,t know their names does anyone know who can tell me i will be really thankfull...
    yes, the names are zu mountain saga. brothers under the skin, blood stain intrigue, the land of condors, the legend of condors etc etc and i even know the website where they play the entire chinese serials. the site is this, they play all episode but in chines language. not yet found the hindi version if u do let me know
    phimexpress.net/detail,5887,don_giap_ky_binh_-_brothers_under_the_skin.html - 40k -

yati

yep woh kung fu ki series woh homeTV ki channel..

hi
    welcome to the Digit forum... .

mere paas videos ke link hai... but woh sab chinese version hai....
    hindi mein episode nahi hai.....
    thnxxxxx rock chinese ka kia karon rock khalon

sab tv walon se kaho naa mujhe hindi mai chahye

Last edited by Rockstar11; 27-03-2009 at 02:41 AM.

akankshacharms

Smile Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

hey i was jst surfing net.
    n got to know that there r too who are mad enough about those serials..
    i used to watch the zu mountain saza.n the channel suddenly disappeared.
    i really wanna have it's videos.so did u guys got it in hindi
    -----------------------------------------
    Posted again:
    yes i know youtube pe hai.. lekin sab chinese version mein hai....

hey i know it's too late to ask u. bt jst tell me the link of the serial the zu mountain saza...
    have u got it in hindi.......
    Last edited by akankshacharms; 27-03-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

Quote Originally Posted by akankshacharms View Post
    hey i was jst surfing net.
    n got to know that there r too who are mad enough about those serials..
    i used to watch the zu mountain saza.n the channel suddenly disappeared.
    i really wanna have it's videos.so did u guys got it in hindi
    Posted again:

hey i know it's too late to ask u. bt jst tell me the link of the serial the zu mountain saza...
    have u got it in hindi.......
    nope
    hindi version nahi mila...
    Sony HX20V 20x optical zoom

mysterious1

Yes I loved all the kungfu series on home tv and have been searching for so long.
    What happened to HomeTv where did it disappear? I just loved watching the series.

Infamous123

Smile Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

Quote Originally Posted by jamsus View Post
    Mai sirf "The Zu mountain saga" aur "Brothers under the Skin" dekhta tha.
    Haa aur kuch episode "The blood stained intrigue" ke bhi dekhe hai.
    Lekin fir bhi muzhe surely lagta hai ke "Shital Chandra Vidya" "Brothers under the Skin"mein hi thi.
    Kyonki maine in teen serials ke alava koi aur serial nahi dekhi hai aur fir bhi muzhe agar "Shital Chandra Vidya" yeh naam maloom hai to yeh technic in teen serials me se hi kisi ek serial mei hogi.
    sheetal chandra vidya aur dahakati surya vidia "Other side of horizon " meinhi thi,
    mo-yang-bai dahakati surya vidya janta tha and ching wang sheetal chandra vidya .

gosh i still remeber these things

Infamous123

last time when i did search about "zoo mountain saga" i did nt find any thing
    but there are many who are Fans of "Rocky" and "inglam"..
    but i like aadamkhor

Infamous123

last time when i did search about "zoo mountain saga" i did nt find any thing
    but there are many who are Fans of "Rocky" and "inglam"..
    but i like aadamkhor

^^ great

The Zu mountain saga

"ek baar shaitan to hamesha shaitan"
    aadamkhor rocks
    Sony HX20V 20x optical zoom

Infamous123

can i have the link rockstar from where u are picking up these images

and like u said ek baar shaitan to hamesha shaitan

bakjinmo

Lightbulb Re: In 1997-98, indian channel "HOME TV" aired kungfu tv series what were their names

if u love these series then do join orkut community- Kungfu series, Hometv

Right Off the Assembly Line rayne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rayne View Post
    the warriors wear silver jumpsuits and helmets with dark red (biege) visors, and the suit has a 'star trek-ish' or eagle symbol near their hearts. They could teleport between dimensions and transport from space station to the land, by putting their fist over the symbol on their suits and recite a command or something.. and another mode of transportation/teleportation is a portal with 5 bays all arranged in circle facing each other's back and 2 panels on either side of pods to place their hand on them to scan/identify.
    This might be Star Trek as the latest movie sports the same teleporter as I described above in it. after watching Star Trek, I'm beginning to think if that really was Star Trek all along..

p.s.: sorry for the bump.
    Cmdmt. XI: Thou shalt not inflict upon me thy useless prattlings, for I thy God am a busy God.

nitinsinghania

Hey, I used to watch those kung-fu serials too on "Home TV". I would love to exchange make acquaintance with more people who used like those kung-fu serials.
    Have a good day.

Kopout

Thanks guys didnt knew about there names. brings back memory good old days when there was something worth watching on tele.

one of the main attraction on these series are the women they are very beautiful. one of them was very pretty cant remember which show it was, but was sure in love with her

anyway found very good link for Zu mountain saga.

http://www.dadesiforum.com/Zu-Mounta...d#entry2308557

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2