Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

Right Off the Assembly Line Phreezer's Avatar

Default Re: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

too true... not to forget about the constant nudging by these future e-biz enterpreneurs in the park, canteen & heaven knows where else
    Popular Gadget Deals
    I'm not a complete idiot,
    Some parts are missing.

guys this is real
    atleast its better than amway (whos gonna sell products)

i hav seen people earning 30k per month (my freinds r among them).

It is crap unless and until u r not commited to the work. And let me tell u it is one of the easiest way to earn. It may seem difficult to make members till u reaches the count of 20, then it becomes automated.

I never thought my friend will make it to 30k/month, even i was skeptical abt this eBIZ. But now am convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    And friends
    atleast someone believes in putting time and efforts to make future secure

Quote Originally Posted by indian_samosa
    vish786 ... thanks for making this thread dude .... and all others for the comments.I want to show this thread to a neighbour of mine who has recently joined this e-sh!til thing ....
    cant u stop criticizing others.
    Arleast encourage them instead of showing this ****. Its ur mentality that u see it as ****.
    Last edited by Faun; 23-09-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE fun2sh's Avatar

this is just a piece of CRAP n nothing else.
    this system is like ROOT and STEM of TREE where ROOT sucks WATER from GROUND and STEM sucks that WATER from ROOT. finaly neither ROOT nor GROUND has water. though continuous flow of WATER tru ROOT may make is feel that it too has WATER
    If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach !!!!!!!!

die blizzard die! D3? The_Devil_Himself's Avatar

I think making someone join this ebiz sh!t amounts to stealing money from him\her\?.There have been lotsa scams like this in the past(like chit funds) as well but in this age of internet(and broadband ) it is spreading like hell.
    Stealing your women and horses since 1843.

No longer here..

Quote Originally Posted by T159
    cant u stop criticizing others.
    Arleast encourage them instead of showing this ****. Its ur mentality that u see it as ****.
    By the way are you a member of this e-sh!tel thing ?

T159 .... Look buddy ..You might be a posh/rich person to whom some thousands bucks dont matter much.But I am talking about middle class ..make it lower middle class people who dont earn that much.When I said I am going to show this to a friend of mine I meant I ll show it to a guy who's parents are not wealthy.What you say is absolutely true .... I also firmly believe that one "CAN" make money out of such schemes only if he/she devotes some amount of his/her time towards the cause.If you know that many people who can join under you and you know for 100% sure that they will also join other people under them or YOU will find people to join under them ... then you can easily up ur level and reach a place where you can easily earn thousands per month.I believe that is possible.

It is crap unless and until u r not commited to the work.
    But tell me ... How many people do that ?? Hardly 1 in thousand or even less..Now you tell me .... in such a case If I warn him about this ... am I doing anything bad ??

These kinda schemes will make few people Super-rich at the extent of thousand others
    Last edited by indian_samosa; 27-09-2007 at 12:04 AM.

By the way are you a member of this e-sh!tel thing ?

T159 .... Look buddy ..You might be a posh/rich person to whom some thousands bucks dont matter much.But I am talking about middle class ..make it lower middle class people who dont earn that much.When I said I am going to show this to a friend of mine I meant I ll show it to a guy who's parents are not wealthy.What you say is absolutely true .... I also firmly believe that one "CAN" make money out of such schemes only if he/she devotes some amount of his/her time towards the cause.If you know that many people who can join under you and you know for 100% sure that they will also join other people under them or YOU will find people to join under them ... then you can easily up ur level and reach a place where you can easily earn thousands per month.I believe that is possible.

But tell me ... How many people do that ?? Hardly 1 in thousand or even less..Now you tell me .... in such a case If I warn him about this ... am I doing anything bad ??

These kinda schemes will make few people Super-rich at the extent of thousand others
    Can i give u one eexample?
    The topper in CS whos got placed in TCS and tops every year was the person who first introduced this scheme in my frens college. And look hes got earnings more than wat he is about to get from TCS and that too while he is doing his engg. And he was no more than an ordinary guy who was known just cuz he tops every year but now he is known in whole college circle for this stuff.

And its not for rich, why a rich person will put in money here, why will he go and talk with others and tell them to join this (at least riches has got some ego and status prob). Hes got much skin to shed for his next 5 gens.

Its for middle class person equally. Even more and more people are coming from village background who dont even know any lingo other than their native lingo. But still they see a chance to change their future. They are willing to take risk just to make sure that their future remains secure and they can enjoy the privileges for riches.

Tell me where in the business there is no risk ? And dont tell me that 7k for educational packages is too much, actually 7k is for getting involved as a business. If u just want to do some social service without any business then u can get those educational packages for 2k (at least its cheaper than those Raj Bapnas books) without getting involved as a business partener.

You can warn ur fren but dont say that it will not work. Tell hime if he possess some good business skill then it will be easier to do otherwise be prepared for some hard commite d work for 5-6 months.

My fern is gettin a new bike (within 90k) this month and he was not above an ordinary person (he is a middleclass like me). He dreamnt of making it, but i was not sure whether he will make it or not, now he leads the people in college after the person i talked abt. He just secured a nice position for me just in case i think of any day for getting in this business. Now if time permits i will go for it. He has made my one leg count to 56 people and my other leg is still anew.

Just pray that ur fren succeed and one day u will too go fo it, not as a eBIZ but may be by then some other business co.

Why cant we dream of becoming riches? I would love to.

No longer here..

I got your point man .... Look I also said above that it can be done but one will have to commit for it.As for my friend ... dont worry I dont have crab mentality to pull his leg down.Its good if he gets it going ... that'll be awesome for him ...the only thing I fear is people cursing him later that they didnt get their minimum 7K back as promised by him.

OK. . I ll tell you one such thing which happened some years ago.There was a scheme by the name Japanlife or something like that which used to sell magnetic beds each for 85,000/- and if you make 3 members then you will get some amount back.You would say 85K ?? yup .. But people did buy them and convinced others also to buy them ....but as time passed the Top person got his money back and the lower persons were left astray.Now consider what would happen to relations in such a case.Many people's trust were broken.They just stopped trusting those who made them members in the first place.I hope you are getting what I am trying to say.Money making is fine re... but at what price ?

Well thats all I have to say ...

I got your point man .... Look I also said above that it can be done but one will have to commit for it.As for my friend ... dont worry I dont have crab mentality to pull his leg down.Its good if he gets it going ... that'll be awesome for him ...the only thing I fear is people cursing him later that they didnt get their minimum 7K back as promised by him.

OK. . I ll tell you one such thing which happened some years ago.There was a scheme by the name Japanlife or something like that which used to sell magnetic beds each for 85,000/- and if you make 3 members then you will get some amount back.You would say 85K ?? yup .. But people did buy them and convinced others also to buy them ....but as time passed the Top person got his money back and the lower persons were left astray.Now consider what would happen to relations in such a case.Many people's trust were broken.They just stopped trusting those who made them members in the first place.I hope you are getting what I am trying to say.Money making is fine re... but at what price ?

Well thats all I have to say ...
    yeah that happens but one has to prioritize his actions, u cant think abt peer that wat they will say etc. else ur actions will be driven by someone else.
    U cant make everbody happy but least u can try to make them. Wat makes u happy may not be same from everyones point of view. If u like music then may be other person sitting next to u percieve it as disturbance.
    A coin always has two sides. Its ur choice which one u wanna see.

I have Yolks not Brains! eggman's Avatar

yahan bhi aa gaye spam karnein????:X
    Y U NO ALLOW PICTURES IN SIGNATURES?

!! RecuZant By Birth !! naveen_reloaded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ebizfansclub View Post
    Edited Batty : Removed Spam link

STFU ... you MF......

Why do u spoil young minds of india....
    Last edited by it_waaznt_me; 20-05-2008 at 01:58 AM.
    Know My Thoughts..
    Visit my Blog @ www.Urssiva.com
    Visit My Tech Blog @ www.CloudTechnica.com

I would like to thank the thread starter for asking the question. I was spoken to today regarding eBiz. I did not bite as I did not think that it was worth investing; I only saw this thread now; all my knowledge of PCs has come through reading books (most of them fat ones :-P ) , This thread is an eye opener. Thank you all once again.

As this is a Computing Forum I request the mods to make this a sticky
    Last edited by NucleusKore; 19-05-2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.neville.in
    http://www.linuxrocks.in
    "The Future Is Open"

See guys I'm a little on neutral side over this issue
    Regarding the comments made by Sukhdeep Singh I'll say thathe's hosting a site that is in competition with Ebiz so probably he's pretty harsh
    Another point I'll like to say is that schemes have a way of sustainment but without any product but they are offering some services (its just a fact)
    For those shouting over Pyramid Schemes please read as ebiz claims itself 2 be (rather many of them now like DewSoft & more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

I'll agree to atleast 1 fact that this is probably easiest way to start a business (taking it frm dat pt. of view) as these are the ones making people rich @ fastest rate worldwide.

But here's a warning to all
    "There is no free money"

What people generally think after joining such things is to get rich the second day
    I don't say that you can't but remember "There is no free money"

Their systmes are based on efficiencies that may let you do no work @ some level but be prepared in case it doesn't workout

For all those who say this is available on net for free then I think VTC & Lynda.com should've been closed by now

Basically its they way you think what you can do
    Born in Windows Die In Linux 2009-10 All Rights Reserved.
    Learn Linux : www.linoob.com (Official WebSite)

^^yeah the bad thing is that people promote it by saying that its so easy to do and earn.

But believe me, like other business it needs hard work and perseverance . For me business is out of question now, neither I like corporate world. But thats what I learned after 21 years.

While as i said before that my friend is still in it, he do ring to me in a while and talk like we used to. If friends are for real then nothing can separate that friendship. Yep, I chose to walk out of this business, blame it on my laziness or unwillingness to delve into business world. There is more to this precious life than business.

The last 4-5 tiers of the chain will always lose money. And the 2-3 tiers before that will have to slog like idiots to gain theirs. Only those on the top will gain. This is BS.
    My new blog: www.pathikshah.com

^^naah you are less informed...anyway

K, how much did you earn anything in this? Was it worth the time you invested? I know people who run around all day trying to get people under them in ebizel.
    My new blog: www.pathikshah.com

^^nope i din't earn a penny. The reson: I walked out of it purposely. Call me fool or call me lucky, nevermind.
    But yeah my friend who is just one level up from me earned a lot and still earning. his colleagues too are earning.

Yes its worth the time you invested because you don't invest that time after a year or so hard work. Everything goes to automatic. Consider it as a royalty income.

regarding what you said that the person at top becomes riches and the lower ones never go up. So the restriction here is that you cannot have more than 1lac earning for a week, even if you are bound to be earning 6lacs per week. The rest of the money goes to central office and is taken care of.

But mind you its godfather. once you are in business its business and you may lose your innocent memories.

18 Till I Die............

There are bound to be more loosers than gainers in this IMO, because at one level it will reach a saturation point. A lot of people right at the bottom of the pyramid will never have anyone below them.
    I am not again MLM, rather I find it a good concept but it should deliver some product/service of real value for not too much extra cost. This is where e-biz fails big time. The product/service they sell costs a very small fraction and they return high for the marketing. A good and honest MLM scheme will deliver service/products of higher value but that will automatically mean lower returns on the marketing part, thus making it less lucrative but IMO, more sustainable.
    http://www.bash.org/?258908

^^Agree. IMO businesses are more or less doing the same, just that we don't realize until we dig deeper into it. Practically all of them earn by letting someone to lose.
    But that saturation point will be related to economy downfall.

Well I for one finds it to be a way of duping people to dupe others and the cycle continues.
    "The problem that shows up with the three red lights on the console is a complex interaction with some very complex parts. - Robbie Bach

http://beingmanan.com
    twitter: manan | Last.FM: manan

mera kutch nahi ho sakta chesss's Avatar

Its sort of viral marketing
    My parents went for something similar after listening to some reiki master(F!@*#ING !@%^#!@^), and lost over 50000 bucks
    jin files ka koi server nahi hota unka bittorrent hota hai

Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    Well I for one finds it to be a way of duping people to dupe others and the cycle continues.
    you dont dupe when u drink pepsi

Wink Re: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

Hi T,
    Lemme quote myself on this topic from this thread

Just lemme tell u how these bullshit companies run

step 1> U join and somehow managed somemore people to join under u.
    step2> U'll be given ur due i.e. 2.5k at d end of d month......
    step3> ur frnds who has joined wid u will c it and think thats no fraud and will convince more people to join
    step3> they'l get their share
    step4> more people joining..........
    in all these steps remember everyone joining is payin 10k, so, if 5 people join investment=50k, according to rule only u and one of ur frnd will get reward=5k......left 45k...........this 45 will be increasing with more people joining..............wen they would feel dats enough money dey have collected.............u won't find them from nxt day..............

In between share of money..........not providing new joinees receipt(which means the payment doesn't have proof n d cash goes in someone's pocket)............someone will be duping d masters before they think of it............
    "My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."
    "Its easy being atheist than secular"

[B]~X-X-X-X-----------RULES for posting in OFFTOPIC thread-----------X-X-X-X~[/B]
    http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/101180-offtopic-thread-168.html#post1748404

I too have been troubled by some colleagues on ebiz. I did not even bothered to hear their plans and policy. This is CRAp.
    [B]ShutterTux - Photography, Linux & Life![/B] : http://shuttertux.wordpress.com

@rhitwick
    I would rather make a team of 11-15. Not to mention, not everyone who joins it like to lead. The the reason why most of them never make it to and joins the criticizer group. Yes it should be criticized as its just a frikkin business and me so hates business.

If you don't help the ones below you then its complete stupidity. IMO one should work till one year, then may be he can relax or do some other job.

Stop it here now, or else this thread will run for miles.

Lastly, its just business like other businesses. Its dirty with money, with unfair struggle and all kind of evils you can associate. But at the end its a business...lolz.

NOTE: Though there is one non-business side too, which do not involve any money making but educating people. But no one care for such plan as in that plan you wont get bucks for educating masses.

^ Very well said.

Business - Any activity undertaken with a view of earning profit.
    [B]ShutterTux - Photography, Linux & Life![/B] : http://shuttertux.wordpress.com

Yaar BTW what these LIC insurance agents do
    WTF They too do the same (but now its ur lfy @ sake )
    But the fact is people as soon as see the 2,4,6,8 scenario say it pyramid (they shout till others start shouting like them)

If ebiz isn't an effective business model that it would've gone by now

For all making issue of charges just recheck how much you give to LIC
    See its a simple thing of taking taking a small sum of what you may call as commission just the fact is its a little more in this case probably because it is made so
    Born in Windows Die In Linux 2009-10 All Rights Reserved.
    Learn Linux : www.linoob.com (Official WebSite)

marwo

Talking Re: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

"If ebiz isn't an effective business model that it would've gone by now"

IT IS GONE !

And we gonna make sure it stays there.

http://www.hindu.com/2008/08/07/stor...0753570400.htm
    Last edited by marwo; 21-08-2008 at 06:20 AM.

ebizzer_vipulgupta_004

Smile Re: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

mr. i can't told u there is no bebat in ebiz but my dear tell me one think
    there is many people give an institution for P.D. , communication skkils, presantion.
    great amount like 10 to 15000
    yes or not, my dear but in ebiz they get all things in only 7000\-
    tell me an other thing if i tell u sell my product n i give u some money
    that's wrong. no my dear that's not because that ur own openion there is two type of thoughts
    positive n negative
    think positive if ur thing there is only defat ur wrong
    ru a bilder made up ur mind n think " har koi to bill gates nahi ba sakta, magar kab tak , jab tak wo khud naa chahe ok.
    don't think im a ebizzer so i told u all thouse things
    1 year pehle tak ebizzer tha phi bhi aaj tak kehta hu with proud im ebizzer ok
    my intro is
    vipul gupta , age- 21 y, B.A. 1st year student n A network marketor, ajmer Rajasthan.

vicky221084

Thumbs down Re: Heard of EBiz(ebizel.com)... Earn and learn

Okay if somebody wish to join this ****ing company
    then I have some advise to them
    Before joining, ask your introducer that I want to see the FTC certificate, because ebizel(**** thing) is not registered with FTC
    and all the tutorials are freely available on net and one more thing , they claim to give their course to only who are 10th pass then how come illetrate people are joining it. I have so many things to say
    if you have answers to just these two question, then tell
    forget all the can do or can not do debate.
    My sole question is about its activities
    They only boast about it but they do not have any proof
    So is there anybody who can dare to say that ebiz(again the **** thing) is legal to work with. Few of its promoters(self proclaimed proud ebizzers) were arrested in Andhra Pradesh.

Ebiz sucks a big time and in a big way

if anybody wish to earn money without any investment , they can contact me on this forum
    and mind u , i am not offering 24 lakhs in one year, because i will not be robbing someone of his pocket
    Last edited by vicky221084; 12-03-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast