Acer launches the C110 and K330 mobile projectors
The C110 is a pico projector which, at measurements of 110mm x 85mm x 25mm and weighing 175 grams, is tiny enough to fit in your pocket. Billed as “an ideal notebook companion”, the C110 can be connected to Windows and Android devices via a USB cable. Specs wise, the C110 boasts of a 1000:1 contrast ratio, resolution of 854x480 (WVGA) and support for both 16:9 (native) and 4:3 aspect ratios. To top it off, the C110 boasts of reported 20,000 hours of LED lamp life thanks to its DLP architecture. An optional accessory is the 25-inch foldable projector screen which can be carried around.
The K330, on the other hand, is a tad more multimedia oriented. It is 3D ready, boasts of a contrast ratio of 4,000:1, resolution of 1280x800 (WXGA) and aspect ratio support for 16:10, 16:9 and 4:3. Aside from the connectivity options of VGA, HDMI, Composite and AV, the K330 also features an SD card slot and a USB port, and can read video, image, sound and standard office (PPT, XLS, DOC and PDF) files off any connected storage devices.
The Acer C110 and K330 are priced at Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 54,000 respectively, while the foldable projector screen can be purchased for around Rs. 2,500.
- Measurements: 110mm x 85mm x 25mm, 175g
- Connectivity: Single or dual-USB
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3
- Resolution: 854x480 (WVGA)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Compatibility: Windows and Android devices
- Measurements: 1.2kg form factor
- Connectivity: VGA, HDMI, Composite, AV, USB video
- Storage device compatibility via: SD Card slot, USB port
- Aspect ratio: 16:10, 16:9, 4:3
- Resolution: 1280x800 (WXGA)
- Document support: PPT, XLS, DOC and PDF
- Video Support: Level 3.1 H264 files at upto 1080p
- Image support: BMP and JPG
Listed under tags :